Based on some quick searching, this would seem to be the molecular scorecard (phenotype descriptions lifted from the Field Museum site) -- corrections & improvements most welcome!
- Seed color (yellow or green): staygreen, no predicted molecular function
- Seed shape (smooth or wrinkled): starch branching enzyme
- Pod color (yellow or green): uncloned?
- Pod shape (inflated or purple: uncloned?
- Flower color (purple or white): uncloned?
- Flower position (axial or terminal): uncloned
- Stem height (tall or short): gibberellin 3 beta-hydroxylase
I'm particularly suspicious that the color genes are known, but Google & PubMed couldn't find the paper in five minutes of searching.